Offered CTC : 5LPA
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
Offered CTC: 2L- 3.5L + Incentive
1. Conduct testing of sample applications, websites and software to Assess user experience and ease of design
2. Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
3. Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to clients and senior management
4. Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company websites and products
5. Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
6. Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better
7. Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
8. Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
9. Must use Figma and other technologies for making designs.
1. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
2. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its a strong presence
3. Work on recruiting, setting objectives, coaching, and monitoring performance of sales representatives
4. Build and promote strong & long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
5. Present sales, revenue, expenses reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team
6. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
1. Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
2. Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy
3. Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck
4. Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ enquiries
5. Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
6. Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
7. Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
8. Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
9. Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). 10. These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns.
1. Writing creative content and blogs for different brands
2. Working on social media content
3. Writing web content for different brands
4. Write content required by the management team
5. Researching on various trending topics
1.Film videos on set or on location.
2. Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
3. Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
4. Edit footage in post-production.
5. Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
6. Technical knowledge of cameras
1. Check drones before a flight to ensure safe and proper operation
2. Analyze weather forecasts to ensure safe flights
3. Document pre and post-flight logs
4. Monitor drones during flight
5. Plan drone flight routes
6. Navigate drones along designated paths
7. Gather information or produce aerial photographs, as needed
8. Perform equipment testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
1. liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
2. working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style,
3. format, print production and timescales developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
4. determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
5. preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
6. reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
7. liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
1.Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
2. Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
3. Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
4. Work on SEO of the website pages
5. Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space
6. Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns
7. Work on content designing
8. Compile performance reports using the Google Analytics program
9. Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization
10. Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies
11. Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
12. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies